Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm lost for words.

Make a note. It is unusual that I don't have anything to say about this guy. Read more here.

I have so many things running around in my head about this I don't know where to start and to be honest it isn't really that important.

Good luck to him. I hope his girlfriend thinks that moving into a council house is a good idea.

Based on these pictures if she doesn't like it she can spend some time with me. On a trial basis. I've got my own place. Not a millionaire though. Kate looks like she sorted herself out so there is still room.

Got the pictures from Mr Skin through Jeeves so I hope it is the right one. Knowing my luck it will be the wrong one and she will look like Ann Widdecombe. In which case the offer is off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home