Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Busy, busy day today.

Not had much chance to look at any news or anything today. I got my gun safe delivered and installed it this morning. My sons presents arrived as promised so I had to sort them out as well. That is everything now sorted for XMas. Cards all written and delivered. Final card last night on my last yearly visit to an old friend. Presents, now, all collected and will be finished the wrapping later tonight. Get it out of the way.

So, going to have my tea now then I will wrap the last of the presents followed by a bit of TV, Stargate Atlantis and Threshold. Then depending on how I feel I will either relax by browsing the web, blogs, news or just general wandering or I might even watch a film.

I should really just look at the news. You never know Bliar might have snuffed it.

...................Just checked. No such luck although I did see an article on criminals reoffending that I'll have a good look at.

Off for some food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home