Saturday, December 08, 2007

Some things just tickle me.

About half an hour ago I was browsing the web and catching up on some blogs when I took a swig of tea waiting for I am livid to download. I love reading his site. He has a good sense of humour and a wonderful way with words. Well I read this phrase 'They say it rains when God is crying, well clearly one of the angels had just told him that James Blunt has released a second album.' and I sprayed my laptop with a nice layer of scalding tea.

When I'm in our workshop on Monday trying to explain what happened to the laptop I shall enquire and see if I can sue. After all, I knocked my finger trying to wipe it all off quick in the few seconds before it died. Ooops. Just as well I have another system I can fall back on.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Mr Angry is indeed absolutely brilliant. Nice chap too...

DK

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Bag said...

He is good. He paints a pretty picture in his blog which makes it good reading.

I've met very few people in the blogging arena. I hope to rectify that next year and so far I have only identified a couple I would like to batter around the head. Most of them are genuine characters like yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home