Monday, September 24, 2007

What next for our useless police force?

Ridiculous as it may seem but it seems that our highly skilled hit squads are banned from riding pedal bikes in case the little diddums fall off and are hurt. Read here. Might have to go home to mummy and mummy may call their bases and complain about their children being put in dangerous situations. The pencils and pens they use have sharp points. Have they had the relevant training? They could choke if they eat the numerous forms they have. We should be careful with the little diddums.

One thing I am a bit confused about though. is it not the same useless bunch that are being fitted up with tasers and running around with machine guns? How come they don't seem to be a health and safety issue?

As far as the two PCSOs, pretend coppers1, that allowed a child to die so they didn't have to get their clothes wet and possibly catch cold shows enough is enough. Read here. I hope that the parents sue the police and get these poor excuses for human beings never mind coppers kicked out of the job they clearly can't do and that they are haunted every night for the rest of their, hopefully painful, natural lives.

Respect and protect. It hasn't been that way for a long time.

1) Updated due to comments that they are not coppers.
In my view though they are still coppers. They are not citizens as they have elevated privileges. They impersonate police officers.
I see them being no different to the KGB style thugs we hated so much years ago.

5 Comments:

At 9:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bag,

The two coppers who allowed the young lad to drown, weren't coppers. They were Police Community Support Officers. Check out burningourmony. Tyler's blog provides the reasons why this toothless position was created.

Policing on the cheap.

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Henry, I was aware that they were PCSOs. In my view though they are still coppers. I'll update the post though.

However does that mean that when they shout Police Stop they are lying? They must be impersonating police officers then. Is that not a crime?

When they are getting the crap kicked out of them by some hoodlums I wonder if I could be arrested for refusing to help a police officer in distress when I just sat down and watched. It of course being too risky for me to enter a situation I was untrained for.

Screw them. I see them being no different to the KGB style thugs we hated so much years ago.

 
At 4:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AS PCSO's they aren't allowed to shout Police Stop.

All they are trained to do is wear a flourescent yellow jacket.

Don't blame the PCSO's, blame David Bonkitt - it was his useless policing on the cheap idea in the first place.

He might just as well have implemented Soviet style street committees for all the good they do.

 
At 9:14 am, Blogger Bag said...

Henry, I see no difference between a PCSO and a copper from my perspective. They are just policing on the cheap but are still part of the chain that binds us all.

The ones I am disgusted with are the ones that didn't even try to save the lad. I know we were not there but I think many people would have at least have tried especialy as they were PCSOs.

 
At 10:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you. These PCSO's are just jobsworths in uniform and would be better off walking with a limp whilst shouting "You can't park that there, mate!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home