Sunday, September 30, 2007

It makes you think.

Been busy this weekend so not had the chance to do anything until later today.

However on my travels I bumped into an old friend whom I have not seen for a while. It was a very sobering discussion. her husband who is also a friend and who I met through her has just had a heart attack. It seems it also came with some form of stroke and he is now partially blind as well as requiring surgery and she thinks he will never work again due to the severity of the damage.

I was quite shocked. He seemed quite fit and he is only 33.

Makes you think about life in general.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 pm, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

Very young. Those kinds of incidents would transform anybodies life. He could live for another 50 years. That would be a test for any relationship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home