Thursday, September 27, 2007

Labour start to move on election.

Well the wheels have started turning on the labour marketing wagon. Read here.

Looks like Gordo has decided to move before the whole thing falls apart around his ears.

This must be the best time for the Tories to drop Cameron and tell us they have been joking with us for a year and a half. Bring out a true leader who can lead us away from the current disaster.

Then we will see how stupid the British electorate are. Fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bag,

As Wilson (I think) once said "A week is a long time in politics".

Wait until after next week's conference before making your mind up on Cameron. I'm just as disillusioned mainly because of his love affair with the current snake oil issue that is global warming.

I still haven't made my mind up as to whether or not I will vote for any particular candidate should an election be called.

 
At 1:56 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Henry, I watched Cameron give his maiden speech and was disgusted then. I just seen another useless politician blabbering on and nothing has changed since.

But as you say a week is a long time in politics. Cameron has already had too long.

Time for the night of the long knives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home