Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Borat movie.

Yesterday I caught a glimpse of 'Tonight with Trevor McDonald' where they were going on about if the new Borat movie should be allowed.

The touched on comedians over the last few years and how their jokes were based on some form of discrimination. Someone is always the butt of the joke.

It made me think about the sort of world we would have if these whingey whiney do gooders ever got their way. What a soulless place we would live in.

So, even though I don't like Ali G, Sascha Distell or whatever his name and I think it won't be all that good is I thought I would do my bit and go and see it at the pictures.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it. Dawn of War - Dark Crusade arrived yesterday and I've played it all day.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 pm, Blogger Snafu said...

The magic of the film is surely that it proves how far the UK has moved away from a society where freedom of speech is a reality!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home