Monday, May 29, 2006

Got to have a plan.

Can't help it but I've got to have a plan for everything. Latest is that I have decided I'm going to look for a new job. Not sure about taking the VR though.

So today I'm updating my CV. Not done this for over ten years. In fact the last time I did it was when I got bored in my role as IT Director at a security company and decided it was time for a move. This was in 1993. Since then I've had three roles but each one I was invited to apply for so I didn't have to revamp my CV. So it's well out of date, reads like a school report and takes up four pages. Much, much more than the recommended norm of two pages. So I'll probably take a while fixing it up.

As well as doing that, I'm going to look on the web to see what is out there. There are a few sites now handling the type of roles I have experience in and hopefully, some will have decent jobs in the NorthWest. If not looks like I'll be on my bike. The only place I'm not interested in is London. Hate working there. It is OK for an occasional visit when I can aim to be there for 10:30 and leave for 14:00 but not for part of the daily routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home