Sunday, April 30, 2006

To do something besides rant.

Mmmm. Tom Paine is his blog The Last Ditch, on the sidebar as Death of Liberty in the UK, has issued a challenge that instead of whining and complaining we all come up with a single practical step that will make a difference. Rather than policy decisions or a strategy for a way forward for Britain. He then posts an example of raising money for a private prosecution of the PM.

Well, I must confess I had never thought about doing anything like this. To be honest it's a lot easier looking at the overall picture and pointing a way forward without having to do anything about it. There are always those grey areas that screw us all. I'm much better at planning and implementing a theory than actually coming up with a theory to begin with.

So, I'm going to have a think about this over the next few days and see if I can come up with a single action that could make a difference without getting me arrested or lose my job. It won't be easy. For one thing my thought processes don't work like that. EMail me if you have any suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home