Saturday, April 29, 2006

A little snippet buried away.

When all this broke about Charles Clarke and the release of the 1000+ prisoners it was mentioned that if any of them committed other crimes then there would be hell to pay.

That is why when I read this article on John Prescott. I was surprised to read at the bottom 'At least five of the foreign prisoners freed without being deported have gone on to commit more serious crimes'. What! Why is this not a new article? What were the more serious crimes considering that they were all in jail for serious crimes?

Mmmm. Why was this hidden in an article about John Prescott. I now see what they mean by a good time to bury bad news. Buried in the same article was not what I thought they meant.

Update : Seems this is all over the blogs. Maybe it's just the BBC keeping it quiet. I didn't have time this morning to do a lot of browsing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home