Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'm intrigued.

It seems that some drugs have been found at the home of the Defence Secretary John Reid. Read more here. The drugs were thought to have been in the house before Mr Reid moved in. No further police action is expected.

Now this raised some questions in my mind. How long has the guy been there? If a while would not the police have really had to sweep the house before he moved in. Anything lying behind a pipe or something would have been found then. That should have found everything.

So we are led to understand a standard security sweep is more extensive than a extensive initial sweep. I doubt it. The police would not be happy with being accused of failing the initial sweep.

Then we are told he knows nothing about it. That's all right then. So it must be someone else. The previous owner because nobody here now would do this. We should then see him in court then. Somehow I doubt it. I would love to hear that prosecution. The defence would talk about security sweeps not finding anything and what evidence there was. Any other people raided would also be claiming the same thing. From now on unless it is in their pockets they will all say it must have been left here by the previous owner.

I sense a cover up. I would have thought on top of all the other scandals going on this one would be the easiest to cover up. And surprise, surprise there it is.

I'm sure there will be more details on this one soon. Another nail for the Labour party. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home