Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This could be a good idea for funding political parties.

As part of the backlash against loans and funding for political parties there has also been some discussions that political parties are funded by the public.

Many are against that as they see themselves funding more useless b4$^4&ds for no positive purpose. The only ones who seem in favour are those on the gravy train that would benefit.

Personally, I think that is potentially short sighted. I think that when I start my own political party I would certainly appreciate the help. I'm thinking of calling it the 'Easy Living Party'. Of course, I don't know if I could live on £50K a year but of course I wouldn't have my council tax to pay, or even taxes at all. Plus, I would get reasonable expenses paid, such as my mortgage, phone bills, travel and food. So it wouldn't be that bad. £50K a year after expenses

I'm sure I could think of a political policy and come up with a manifesto on me living easily on public funding as part of my new job now I'm going to on the gravy trainconsidering a new career in politics.

Where is my application form?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home