Friday, March 03, 2006

He wasn't the only one.

It seem our beloved PM prayed to God over Iraq. Read more here. Well he wasn't the only one as both Bush and myself have prayed. Although I got no answer and Bush got a conversation. I must be not worth speaking to. God clearly doesn't like the Muslims as he must have given the go ahead to Blair. I say this because I'm sure if God had said 'No' our Tony wouldn't have had to help kill over 100,000 innocent people in order to save them.

If God approves how come killing an Iraqi in their home country is OK but in the UK where they seem to be invading is not. Mmmm. Bit of twisted logic there I'm sure.

Maybe I should ask God if I should kill someone rather than ask him to do it. I'll use the Blair defence. It seems to be working for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home