Saturday, October 08, 2005

I can hear voices telling me to kill people.

Wow. It's all coming true now. Read this about God telling Bush to invade. I remember something like this with James Anderton, the GM Chief Constable. God spoke to him too. He seems to have vanished without trace. We can only hope. Oh, by the way, what happened to Son of Sam? Is he a presidential advisor now?

Anyone remember Bill Hicks. He was a brilliant comedian until he died of pancreatic cancer in 1994. One of the funny bits, no pun intended, is his comments on Bush senior and the Iraq War I are just as true today with his unholy offspring Bush Junior and Iraqi War II. Listen to some of his humour and make up your own mind. Over ten years later and his words are still true. A true genius.

With God speaking to Bush it reminded me of Hicks. One of his routines was of Fundamentalist Christians in the White House. People who believe the bible is true including the fire and brimstone ending waiting with their finger on the button. 'Tell me when, Lord. Tell me when.'

It would be comic if it wasn't so true. Especially with half of the US seemingly the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home