Friday, February 03, 2006

Pact between Blair and Bush made Case for War. Why is this news?

I was reading this article and thinking 'Why is this news?' It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that that was the case. Why then is it on the front page of the News?

Then it hit me. There can only be two reasons why it is there.

1) Some people didn't actually work out that Blair and Bush arranged all the 'facts' around the requirement to invade Iraq out from all the previous discussions on the issue.
2) The time is right for some Anti-Blair comments. One with facts is always a good way to start.

Now, maybe I'm too kind but I think that there are a few people who could fall into option 1 but in general we all know it was the case and accept it was for one of the many, every changing, reasons put forward. I think it must be 2. That means there could be a plot going on to oust him.

Finally, the Night of the Long Knives. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home