Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bit of a lazy day today.

Got my bit of a cold back. It seems it went round in a big circle until it arrived here yesterday again. The baby has it and I caught it from her. Don't know why she did that as I have just bought her an new car seat. Front facing. Racing lines. Five point harness. Five way adjustable. Better than what I sit in. She can now see forward as well and she seems a lot happier for it.

I spent some time looking around some sites I have not looked at for a while and I don't know about you but when I come across one of these tests I just have to have a go.

Politics Test. Click here.

What Superhero am I? Click here.

Which Star Trek character am I? Click here.

And in case you are daft enough to look at the others then click here and here.

I'd say I'm not going to do any more but when I see them I think. Mmm. Yes, What cheesecake am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home