Saturday, January 07, 2006

Had some time to spare today.

Stayed in looking after the baby today so had plenty of time to have a look around at other blogs. As you can probably see. Found a few interesting things then I came across these simple tests at Blogthings via a link on Devils Kitchen so having some spare time I had a go at a few.

Here are the results, in no particular order just roughly grouped. Some are OK and show what a nice chap I am but some show what an plonker I am. You win some and you lose some. Some of them have comments added to the results page as well.

My Quick and Dirty IQ.
My World View.
My Religious Philosophy.
How I Live my Life.
My one Question Personality Test.
My Temperament.
My Blogging Style.

How I am seen by others.
What Degree I should be studying.
What Type of Brain am I?
How much I can be bought for.
(Remember currently 1$=£0.56 so it's worse than it looks)
How Machiavellian am I?
Luck and Power.
My Observation Skills.
What is my Hidden Talent?
How Weird am I?
How Scary am I?
How Boyish am I?

My Love Element.
What Sort of Ex am I?
What my Underwear says about me.
What my Sleeping Position says about me.
8th grade Science Test.
(I think 8th grade is 1st year Secondary in the UK)
US citizenship test. (Good News for any Americans I know)
How I compare with the Average American.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home