Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tell me again about this link to Terrorists.

If, as I am lead to believe, I am supporting terrorists and pedophiles when I purchase pirate DVDs why can't I buy guns or a women from the guy up the street copying DVDs?

What am I doing wrong? Should, instead of looking at what he has on his DVD lists, I should be asking where are your Glocks and AK47s. Or is the Young Ones a euphemism for a twelve year old girl? If so these Russian women are cheaper than I thought. Should I have two in case one has a headache?

Is there really a link to Terrorists or Slavery from piracy which I don't believe for an instant? It is more likely propaganda from the music and video industry to try and make us feel guilty because we sure don't have any guilt about paying for pirated material.

Regardless like most of these propaganda exercises. Joe Public does not believe it. Pity really because when there is a valid case to be made we are so used to the bull that we miss it.

Just to test though I'll ask the guy from next door what 9mm's he can get when he pops down to the computer fair to get his DVDs next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home