Monday, January 09, 2006

Prediction of Retail Recovery in 2006.

BDO Stoy Hayward are saying that 'consumer confidence and spending will recover, aided by cooling oil prices and a stabilising housing market'. Sounds good for the UK as a whole. Read more here. This is something they have been saying before.

Funny thought that I have decided that this year will be my frugal year. I'm going to be careful what I spend, clear off my credit cards and get some money saved up. I'll probably not even have a major holiday this year either. I'll do something different for a change. I'm going to start thinking about that now.

Bottom line though is that with the publics desire to shed debt, as I just said I was going to, coupled with the fact everyone is paying more and more either directly or indirectly to the Government I don't see a recovery in 2006. Never mind in the 2nd Quarter as predicted by BDO Stoy Hayward. But we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home