Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cool. Real Life TV.

Well, not really cool but ice cold. It is going to take some special people to sit all day and watch this sort of real life TV. People like pedophiles. Some one who is going to get something out of it.

This scheme proposed by Shoreditch looks good on paper but what real benefit will it be. There will undoubtedly be many takers because of the other benefits but are Shoreditch merely going to save money by removing the watchers and entrusting this to civilians. If it was in my area then I would certainly not be looking at it.

It sounds even more boring than a Channel 4 reality TV program. I've got better things to do with my life like train spotting, err, gardening, well, other things I like anyway. I can't think of anything more boring than watching real life street scenes. Although, I also get turned off by Big Brother, Parliament TV and others of the same ilk. They seem to be very popular. Maybe I'm in the minority on this one. It might be a big hit, Shoreditch save some salaries, emergency services get swamped by two hundred callers because they see someone spitting on the streets.

Can't wait till we get cameras in my street. Not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home