Sunday, February 03, 2008

What military aircraft are you?

Not had much free time today so here is something I did yesterday. As you see another quiz I was forced to take by my compulsion to try every single one I find. This time via Theo's new site.






What military aircraft are you?

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

5 Comments:

At 3:05 am, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:03 am, Blogger James Higham said...

I am not a military aircraft. I am a man, just like you. An elephant man.

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Uber, You have never been tested in combat? Mmmm. The noisy bit seems spot on.

James, Don't tell me you managed to resist doing these tests. If you did let me in on your secret. I have to try every one.

 
At 3:10 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Bag said...

Hey! he said 'I am a man, just like you. An elephant man.'

How come you didn't say I was not the elephant man.

You trying to say something Noisy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home