Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Apparently I am a murderer.

Yes. It appears I am guilty of this crime. Merely by having a little bit of flesh between my legs.

In this weeks BritBlog roundup some nutter decided that a post fishing the columnist Littlejohn was worthy of a mention. So poor little me read that Little john was being savaged and like normal I went off to have a look.

It started off by having a go at Littlejohn because he was making light of the prostitutes killed in Ipswich. Now I remember reading Littlejohn's article myself and thinking he was being a bit callous about his remarks and a bit of a b4$^4rd but hey ho it's what he does and didn't think any more.

Then it got to this bit.
Quote from Littlejohn first.
“And I know this might sound frightfully callous in the current hysterical, emotional climate, but we’re not all guilty.”
Now the fisk.
Society is guilty, the Government is guilty, and men are guilty. They are guilty for the existence in the first place of prostitution, and providing the endless supply of men who will buy women.

What a load of feminist crap. I was nearly halfway through the article and just didn't read any more.

The introduction of our mickey mouse PC industry means muslims, criminals, politicians and gays get more air time than feminists. There is after all only so many minutes in a day and feminists are anti muslim too.

After this I'm seeing an upside to our PC society.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:37 am, Blogger Bag said...

Careful. Thats another list you are on now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home