Saturday, December 22, 2007

Knock, knock. Let me in I converted.

Well it seems that Tony has finally done what he has wanted to do all this time. He has converted and is now a Catholic. Read here.

My one hope about this is when he is desperately knocking at the pearly gates while Satan sits patiently waiting for his soul. St Peter is shouting through the letterbox 'Pi$$ off. You expect me to believe that you were one of us when you denied us so long. btw God says thanks for your bit towards bringing religion back in the world by killing all those Muslims.'

The last we see of him is him being arrested under some new obscure 11th commandment introduced lately after so many Christians were being killed by their own state. He will be torturedquestioned using approved techniques while they hold him in Hell for a few centuries while the evidence is gathered.

If Blair has what it takes to be Christian then my understanding of Faith and God is way out.

3 Comments:

At 3:06 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Well well, Hot is never something that would have entered my head to describe him with.

I think i'll stick to my normal description dont want to confuse people.

 
At 10:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blair has always reminded me of those evangelists you see on American TV - smarmy unctious cunts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home