Friday, December 14, 2007

and that is the problem you idiot.

Well it seems that Gordo has managed to alienate everyone over this EU signing.

If only politicians were like other people. They felt so isolated and unloved they just want to end it all. No luck thought politicians can lie to themselves as well as to us and they manage to believe themselves because they are so simple.

I am a nice guy - A lie
Therefor nice guys should be liked
Therefor if someone doesn't like me they cannot be nice
Therefor why should I care what bad people think
So if bad people think I'm not nice I must be nice.
Therefor I am a nice guy.

I think that's politicians logic in there start from a lie and end up with a lie that looks proven.

Now the bit I liked from this piece about Gordo upsetting everyone in the EU all at once was when, another politician, Mandelson said 'In politics you don't win an argument by putting yourself on the back foot. If you have a case you make it confidently, you present it with conviction.' He is using that as a way to get Gordo to talk positively about the EU but I think he does not see the problem.

There is no case to be made for the EU which is why one isn't being made. Not just because he is a dozy git. The EU has no case because it's just a bunch of wanna be dictators hiding under the guise of being democratic. Gordo knows it and anyone with half a brain, which excludes 90% of all politicians, knows it.

2 Comments:

At 5:31 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Brown and cronies are soon for Tyburn.

 
At 3:12 am, Blogger Bag said...

God I hope so. I really do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home