Friday, December 28, 2007

A dangerous pastime.

It seems that running is bad for you. It's a good thing that our schools are selling off their playing fields and saving our children from the risk of this so called sport. Read here about how someone who ran 5 days a week died of a heart attack.

The same thing that apparently will happen to us unless we exercises more. So heart attack if you exercise and heart attack if you don't.

Mmmmmm. Enjoy yourself and have a heart attack late 50s as a fat slob or exercise and die early 40s with a really fit body that can be farmed for organs.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 am, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Well. If only I could get your ratings. Even if I could I could not keep them anyway as I tend to go back to ranting and sounding like a looney because our political masters would never behave as I imply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home