Thursday, December 27, 2007

Surfacing for air.

Christmas is now over and much fun was had by all. Personally this year for the first time in a long time I didn't get something I would never use or something I already had.

I got some DVDs all of which I didn't have but actually wanted to watch. DVDs like Family Guy. Plus the usual clothes, all of which I actually would wear. A super dooper George Foreman grill to replace my old one and a Skype phone which connects directly to the router without a PC. So this year has been exceptional for me.

With the kids being away for Christmas lunch for the first time I was invited out for Xmas lunch myself and I had an excellent time. At the end of the day I was well and truly out of it. Full and satisfied.

I'm pleased to say not one goat either.

So now I need to get ready for the New Year. Although now we are here I've just thought that it's not going to be long before I'm back at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home