Monday, October 29, 2007

It's just like in school.

He said this. I said that but he didn't listen. It's all his fault.

Two bullies in front of the headmaster trying to justify why it is not their fault.

Read here for the blame game between the US and the UK.

Where is Oz and the other members of the coalition in here? It's almost as if it was driven by the US and UK. So they will all be saying 'Please Miss. I was just tagging alone. I wasn't really involved. Please don't tell me off'

And they talk about responsibility and accountability as if they are standards they actually meet themselves.

Pathetic.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 am, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

John Howard was very clever about the Australian role, lots of high tech and clever stuff away from the line of fire. There was always a very limited group in the front line. Iraq is poison here and both sides of politics are committed to getting the fuck out of there as fast as they can. No interest in bombing Iran here and I think that Australia would not take part in that adventure. There is a different dynamic with Afghanistan, which I don't really understand. Another corrupt mysoginist regime being propped up by the west. There must be some oil angle there too.

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Bag said...

Afghanistan has nothing but nutters and poppies from what I understand. It's economy is less than our local brothel.

It seems to have nothing at all going for it.

So it surprises me that we are actually in there. However I think that it is actually the real front of TWOT as far as our people are concerned and they can point to it and say we didnt invade for oil or anything.

Which must be true because all we have is rocks and nutters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home