Friday, October 26, 2007

And let this be a warning to you plebs.

I have been trying to keep up to date with the farce that is the HSE prosecution of the police for the de Menezes case. Read here for the latest episode of the saga.

I was going to keep quiet over it until it was over but it seems to be repeating the same things time after time. Clearly in a view to get the jury to start thinking the same way.

Everything he did '....was behaving in the same way expected of a suicide bomber'

First of all he was breathing..... this is consistent with suicide bombers. Well at the start of their task anyway.
He was walking by putting one foot forward followed by the other..... this is consistent with suicide bombers.
He was wearing clothes that covered him up...... this is consistent with suicide bombers.
He was carrying a rucksack or something..... this is consistent with suicide bombers.
He got off and then got back on a bus..... this is consistent with suicide bombers.
He was aggressive to being stopped by the police..... this is consistent with suicide bombers.

Well the last one is debatable because he didn't really have much time to be aggressive did he. I wonder how anyone would react when some nutter runs up to them and attacks them holding them down? I'm sure I would at least resist. It's enough for you to get executed now clearly.

With all the other stuff that has come out from this trial I wonder if it is possible for someone to take out a private prosecution. CompleteCommissioner Dick has admitted no orders were given nor was proper procedure followed. Now I don't really want our guys hung out to dry but this case shows clearly that something needs to be done. The conclusions from this case looks like it will be an embarrassment to the police and I hope the government. Hopefully pushing them into doing something.

I must confess this is the first time I have found the HSE useful. Of course I can now see this loophole being closed now it has proved embarrassing.

The bottom line however is clearly a warning to the plebs... us.... We can do anything and you can not stop us. We knew that what we did was wrong. It was illegal and immoral but we don't care we will not be held accountable for anything we do. Don't stray out of line and obey the instant you are told. On your knees citizen.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

But he did obey. That's the thing. He didn't run, like they said. He didn't resist, like they said. He didn't get the chance. They just pushed him to the ground and shot him several times in the head. Before that happened, I told all my arab looking male friends under the age of 50 to never go onto public transport alone. They laughed at me. When Menezes was killed, they started asking me to accompany them places.

 
At 2:43 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Yes. How quickly things change. Our KGB are now going to be involved in killing all those that tick enough boxes on the checklists.

So much for servants of the people.

It's funny though I never thought we would ever have to be tooled up to protect ourselves from the police. Maybe your kids have more sense that we originally thought.

 
At 5:57 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Just wrote a similar sentiment myself, aout the plebs. Loophole closed henceforth, for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home