Thursday, March 08, 2007

Virgin stops my big climax.

There is a joke that takes the mickey out of Richard Branson's firm Virgin.

'I've always been wary about flying Virgin Airlines. I want my flight to go all the way'

I've used it a couple of times in conversations regarding most of Virgins products and always got a smile. Last night however the joke came horribly true. After watching Stargate and StarGate Atlantis for 20 weeks or so and BattleStar Galactica for 15 weeks or so last night there was nothing but a long message basically saying 'No Sky One'.

My first real dealings with Virgin and I don't get to go all the way. No climax to any of the shows I'm watching. No real ending, just cut off so close to a result.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 pm, Blogger Jay.Mac said...

I feel your pain- just got the 1st season of Battlestar on DVD and I'm completely hooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home