Friday, January 12, 2007

Changing the rules. A dispicable tactic.

One of the things that really gets my blood pressure up is this governments way of changing the rules and back dating them to suit their knee jerk planning. It seems to be a frequently used tool to combat people that actually understand what is going on and bypass their crap legislation.

Here is another instance where innocent lives will be ruined because people followed the rules set down by HMG and yet when it gets down to HMG delivering the rules are changed to their detriment.

In this particular case, via Spiked, I read about a group of highly skilled immigrants who have been screwed by our wonderful bunch probably because of the latest media hysteria about immigration. I've added the HSMP campaign website to my sidebar.

Another disgrace in my name. What a bunch in Westminster. It's the continued existence of these people that are actually showing me there is no God. If there was they would all be popping their clogs in some suitable poetic way.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Most amusing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home