Sunday, September 03, 2006

More of these daft quizzes.

I don't know why but when I see things like 'What Army am I?' on the Englishmans site. I have to have a go. The results.

Plus while I was there I tried a couple more while I had some time. Went through the top picks and chose a few.

Which Soldier type are you? Give me a nice blade and a silenced pistol.

Which Horror Killer are you? I do like these convoluted plots. But in real life I'm not a 'Since you are about to die the plan is......' type of guy.

What Mental disorder do I have? Tony would love me.

What is your sexual style? Big softy.

What's your Whoretype? Not quite what I was expecting.

What Philosophy do you follow? Selfish B4$^&rd.

What is your World View? We are all one with the world, man.

What Political Party do your beliefs put you in? I can expect a knock on the door any time.

How will you Die? Mmmm. Maybe I should watch who I argue with from now on.

What Firearm fits you best? Do you think I should apply for one especially after how I'm going?

Should you be MALE or FEMALE? Oh no! Why were there no questions on killing defenseless fluffy animals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home