Monday, September 18, 2006

Injustice in the UK again.

There seems to be a lot of blokes accused of rape lately who appear to be innocent. Even when four people give evidence the word of the woman is always believed over the men. Lucky for these guys one of them thought to record the slapper. Read more here.

I've said before that we all need to video our sexual encounters. It's the only way we are ever going to be believed. It's not just because I'm a pervert. Honest!

In addition I have been reading the articles in other blogs about the guys who have had cases overturned. Read one at DKs here. Now what I don't understand is that they say the liars involved can't be named. Why exactly is that? I can understand that they can't name them as the victim in the rape case but surely they can be named in the new case. You know, the one about wasting police time, perjury or whatever.

One thing is certain. If that was me just let out of jail when I was falsely accused I wouldn't just be picking up my life and ignoring the situation.

Interestingly enough I don't see our wonderful leaders jumping on the bandwagon here. No knee jerk about naming the women or changing the rules or even, god forbid, a new law. Oh wait. It's white and it's male. Of course nothing will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home