Monday, April 24, 2006

Some people shouldn't come out of the closet.

Um. I think that if I was inclined to do the dirty with a very expensive doll I would just keep her in the cupboard and not keep her out for a quiet night in. Never mind giving an interview where you admit that in your imagination 'she' is a 14 year old school kid you feel affection beyond sexual desire. I'm not sure but that sounds kind of kinky to me and probably illegal nowadays.

The suppliers web site is Real Doll.com and some of them look very realistic on the photographs. There is also male dolls but I don't know if they are gay ones or not. Maybe women buy these for 'affection' too.

It seems over half of the customers for these dolls work in IT or engineering. Typical geeks. Unfortunately, I'm in IT so could this be my future. I don't think I will be getting one as I don't want the kids thinking they should be watching their dolls when I am around. LOL. I think I'll wait for the more advanced models which must be round the corner who can go and get you a beer then give you a blowie while you watch the football and has no voice functions beyond answering direct questions.

Seriously though, having a doll so can have someone around to love and trust. Well, I suppose she won't seduce your best mate but will she fight him off if he fancies a bit?

Unbelievable. Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home