Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just finished updating my links.

While I have spent today looking on the web to see what new jobs are out there, catching up on blogs and news plus catching up on sorting out XMas. I've now bought all my presents and the special cards for close family. Just waiting for delivery for one of my sons presents, ordered last week on a weeks delivery, which I've now been told will now be next week as they have a supplier problem which they assure me will be fixed this week. The blurb does say 14 days delivery so I can't complain and they upgraded my postage to Special Delivery FOC. However, I've used this firm before and so far, fingers crossed, they have not let me down. I do have his birthday in January as well and already got the presents for that so if the worst comes to the worst he will just get the presents swapped. And people go on about me planning contingency for everything. Works for me.

Anyway all three of you, an increase of 50% I might add, will notice an increased list of linked blogs. I spent today adding the blogs I visit regularly which all have interesting points of view put a lot more eloquently than I can and even some things I have never even thought about. How they get the time is beyond me. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 am, Blogger Tim Daw said...

Time to blog? - that short period between the kids nagging and being too drunk to typorurtttttttg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home