Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Relaxing day, just pottering about.

Not really being doing all that much today. Renewing our passports. All except mine run out over the next few months and my son is 16 and needs his own. Mine still has a couple of years to go but I applied for a new one to miss out on the price rise due to the KGB style work that will start in February. In addition I applied for my Shotgun license. That will be interesting. It will be a paranoia test as there is no reason I should not get one.

Starting to look properly at my XMas lists. I've already got the easy ones. The ones that don't require thinking. There will be more though required for the rest. I'm off from the 9th December so I'll have plenty of time for relaxation as well as getting our XMas sorted out.

I've just finished watching Stargate Atlantis and now I'm off to check my EMails and have a browse across the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home