Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well. Why don't we survey everything across the country?

Reading this poll on the drug Khat. It seems that a poll has voted to support moves to make the drug illegal when it is currently legal. Read more here.

Well, I always question these polls since I listened to 'Yes, Minister' regarding national service.

For one thing I don't know squat about khat. (It rhymes in my head) But it seems to me the argument about khat could be used as the same argument about alcohol and 24 hour opening. It's all about self control. It is worse than cannabis? What of the polls supporting cannabis being made legal? Funny how they always chose to make things illegal rather than the other way.

Maybe they should survey everything across the UK population and let's see what we really want. Doing it properly and not some made up one sided questions that lead to the answer they want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home