Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What a big box she has.

I'm considering suing. Read this abou modern art. Now that looks exactly like my spare room but on a much larger scale. If only I had thought to market it.

And they wonder why the commoner finds art so airy fairy.

And, wait a minute. How the hell can you fail Art at school when almost anything is now artistic impression?
'This canvas shows my inner soul when I am at peace.' 'It's blank.' 'Exactly, my soul is at one with the universe.' 'Good call. An A grade for you. Well done.'
'What's this it looks like a baby pooped on this and then rubbed it in.' 'Exactly, this shows what you feel when you are abused as a child.' 'Good call. An A grade for you as well.'
'Ah!, a landscape of a local tourist spot. Looks, excellent.' 'It took me three weeks to do this, including weekends.' 'Good but shows a lack of imagination. A B grade for you.'

Bring back real art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home