Friday, October 28, 2005

Playing Politics at our expense.

I don't know about you but I think Boris Johnson is stupid. He votes both 'Yes' and 'No' to a bill he doesn't agree with. It's exactly the same as abstaining. Yet, he does not like the bill and did not want it to become law. He should vote 'No'. When it is discussed again he can explain why and it may be amended. But this is just a cop out. I hope his constituents vote the same way when he is up for reelection. I vote for Boris because he voted 'No' in that bill I cared so much about. Then, making the vote invalid, I voted for the BNP because Boris voted 'Yes' to the bill I cared so much about. And they wonder why the Tories are not getting anywhere. Oh, and that includes David Taylor too. Are they supposed to be playing games while we pay them? It may be a game to them but to others it will become harsh reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home