Thursday, October 20, 2005

Deadly force against man with table leg acceptable. If you are a copper.

Two coppers who shot a man carrying a table leg are not to be charged. Read this. Now up to a point I can understand that people make mistakes and sometime things happen like this. But, what I do find strange is the statements they make like the CPS said 'there was insufficient evidence to rebut the men's self-defense claims'. Huh, mmmm, I think that might be because they wasted him. Now I seem to remember that many, many, people are behind bars for lots of crimes, some less serious than murder where there was less information than that available here. One law for the police and one for us. Remember Tony Martin. He did fear for his life and over a long period of time. His crime appears to be he left a witness. His compassion was his downfall. A lesson I'm sure a lot of people learnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home