Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I want your baby.

This will be an interesting case regarding frozen embryos fertilised by a couple who have since split up. Lots of implications here. The CSA springs immediately to mind as well as the mental issues of deliberately bringing a baby to life whose father is not interested. I can understand both of the arguments.

My personal view is that she should be allowed to have the baby(s) providing she does not need financial support from the government or the father to do so. She should also not be able to harass the father in any way and this should be guaranteed in some way so he can get compensation for any losses, for changes and or issues with law changes. But, as that won't happen then she should not be allowed to do so and ruin his life.

I think I would be doing the same as him if I was in his situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home