Saturday, May 03, 2008

My right brain seems to be missing.

Can you see a man in this picture? Click to enlarge if you think it will help.

The blurb sent to me said:
------------------------------------
FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre -- after you find the guy -- it's so obvious. Once you find him -- it's embarrassing, and you think, why didn't I see him immediately?



Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!
And, yes, the man is really there!!!
------------------------------------

Well, I can't see the man at all, so far well over three minutes, so I clearly need a lot of protein or I have no right brain whatsoever. Strange as I always do so well normally in these sort of tests.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 pm, Blogger Bag said...

LOL. Found him. I had to break it up mentally into inch squares and scan every inch.

How anyone can see it in three seconds is beyond me. Apparently I'm too logical.

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger UBERMOUTH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

First time as it sits in your post, Bag, no - I couldn't see it as I have eye troubles.

So I then clicked and blew the pic up and there he was clear as day.

 
At 1:54 pm, Blogger Bag said...

Uber, Rub it in.

lil jimmy, Ah! Thanks for that. You raise my hopes and then dash them. Even blown up I couldn't see it until I started scanning. but, err..., thanks for the tip. I do need to get my eyes checked. that must be it...

I wonder what having no right brain actually means? There was me doing so well as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home