Saturday, March 10, 2007

Could this be the end for our daily cuppa?.

Seems that tea bags have been used in the bombs made in the 21-Jul bombs. Read here.

So that means that with our current government in charge who ban everything they can think of we should be looking at a ban on tea pretty soon. I wonder if that includes green tea and the other fruity flavours or just the common indian teas?

I'm a bit concerned because I have a stash of teabags and if I get raided one day for speeding or something then that, the self raising flour and the bottle of nail polish remover will have me on a plane to Cuba faster than you can say human rights.

When will someone find traces of sprouts in a bomb? I could live with them being banned and would in fact become an informer if anyone tried to serve them to me. And that should sort out those people that think I have no respect for the laws of the land.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Now Bag, you must eat up your sprouts like a good boy, so you can grow up and start a blog.

 
At 11:43 am, Blogger Bag said...

James, If that was the criteria then I would be blogless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home