Saturday, September 23, 2006

Remind me how this works.

I work for nobody and rely on people giving me money. In effect charity. This money needs to be declared because people can't be trusted. I set up a fiddle where it is a loan not a payment so I don't have to declare them. I repay them with favours and not cash. In effect I am fiddling the system. It is actually illegal. I'm found out. I look at setting up a system where I am paid directly from the taxpayer to stop me being put in a difficult situation. We all know I'll find a way around the new rules because they will be too strict for what I want. I'm also under investigation by the police but carry on as if nothing is wrong. I've a mole in the reporting structure so I can get my story straight.

Huh! How can I get some of this? It's like being in Italy except they speak English. If this was an individual or any company executive we would be looking at jail time. No doubt.

Just watched Paxman where it is talking about the funding. I particularly liked the wording that funding would be limited to extremist parties. Cool, that could mean that Labour, Tories and Lib Dems get their noses in the trough but the up and coming UKIP and the BNP are excluded because our current government classes them as extremist. What a bunch. No wonder people are disillusioned with politics. It should be all or nothing but they know if that is the case then other parties will start up and reduce the top threes stranglehold.

Simple mathematics. If people want to see a political party they fund it. If not then people obviously don't want that party simple as that. That is why all the main parties are in financial difficulty. Membership is down and looks like getting worse. If the party overspends then it goes out of business just like me as an individual or any other company or charity. Our political parties books must make interesting reading. Can't wait to see the Coop repossessing Labour HQ. I have an account with the Coop. I think I'll write in and make my view plain.

If they come out with a few proposals and put them out to referendum I bet they would get a better turn out for that than a normal election.

Is there anywhere else that someone in a position of power can skim funds from the taxpayer to fund something that nobody wants. Perhaps a third world country, but not the UK. I think the whole system has been shown to be unworkable. As I've said before with modern technology we can set up a system where we don't need political parties and can run the country with it's citizens making the decisions.

It's about time our political class was made extinct. One way or the other. I'm easy. Their time has been and gone. The country has moved on. The world moves on. And they do not deserve to come along with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home