Friday, September 29, 2006

Oh Goody. New crime fighting proposal.

Well looks like we have a new crime fighting proposal that will bring the crime statistic tumbling down to a new low. Read here.

Politicians really are a useless waste of oxygen. If they think that giving police the power to fine people for almost any reason will bring benefits then they have to be really insane.

Jeez, even now I'm looking at my next door neighbour, the one who I think bubbled me to the council for the hosepipe ban, and considering at £100 investment in revenge. No criminal record. Sounds good to me. Saves me having to pay Igor, the half mad muscle bound criminal up the road, to beat him up for me. As I live near Liverpool Igor charges a flat £100 anyway. A hit, I believe, is £5K, although at that price it must be an undercover policeman again.

Anyway, crap idea, the removal of the criminal conviction means that nobody is going to appeal so it's a masterstroke. £100 or potential for a lot more, a criminal conviction and another visit from the same copper upset you called him a liar. American Express? That will do nicely. Of course this could be a way to give our police chums more money without having to pay more from the central purse. These politicians are looking at saving us some money. Unless you meet one of them yourself of course. Plus, lower crime figures so the politicians get some good news as well. So to them this is another win win situation.

This surely must count as an admission of failure. Maybe not to our politicians but to everyone with a brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home