Thursday, May 11, 2006

What an idiot.

Went into the garage first thing to fill up with fuel. My bill usually comes to around £50. This time I thought I would buy one of these nice little fuel cans as well. Fills up, gets can and when I get to the checkout gets the card out. What's the pin? Oh Em!. 'Number 7'. Put's card in, tries pin. All OK. Quite pleased that I had remembered in one go I'm leaving when I hear the guy behind me say 'Number 7' What an idiot. Get's to door looks out and in space number 8 sitting quite happily is my car. Who is the idiot now?

Took five minutes to sort our by the two helpful ladies on the tills. The other guy was OK about it. His bill was £5. Queue ground to a halt while it was sorted. 'Sorry' I say sheepishly. 'F*$%^7 idiot' they think to themselves keeping their faces neutral.

It all went downhill after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home