Friday, April 21, 2006

What a day.

I'm glad it is the weekend. I'm just finishing at work now and ready to collapse in a chair.

Thought I would have a nice relaxing day and leave early but the best laid plans and all that. Not that this plan was ever well laid.

It all started with a simple EMail from our security people discussing access to a system and then moved on to a flame war between one of my guys and the security lead which took most of the day to calm down. Jeez, thankfully it wasn't something important we were discussing. I think swords at dawn would have been the result there.

So work done all day was zero. Brows wiped was three and I had twelve separate discussions two of them for over a hour each. Just calmed everyone down and hopefully won't re-ignite now I'm packing in for the day.

What a day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home