Saturday, April 08, 2006

I wonder how many other like this guy are around?

The headmaster of a Welsh school is up on firearms charges. Read more here.

On the one hand it is interesting seeing the Welsh police force prosecute something more than a few bikers or cars speeding down windy welsh roads.

On the other hand this reminds me of something I read about a year ago with the Government being concerned about the number of firearms being held by reputable members of society. By reputable they mean shady businessmen and officials not riff raff like you or I.

I never heard any more about that and my searches have failed to turn up anything because my search terms were too vague. I was wondering what has gone on with all these reputable people and their charges. Anybody know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home