Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let's not confuse the issue with facts.

After thinking we might have someone after all I started to look at the data they were gathering. Seems they have 6Tb of data to sort and yet in less than a week they have enough to charge them on. Obviously not very sophisticated then. Then I read 400 computers. WTF. Even if they are classing digital watches as computers that is still a lot. Hold on though. Is that right? I have over 1Tb on my systems and if I include off line storage I must have about 3Tb. So 6Tb on 400 systems does not sound like much. What is going on? That works out at 15Gb per system. Even my old laptop has a 30Gb HD. This does not include off line storage which they say they have. This does not add up.

Then I came across this article at Blairwatch which does it all for me. Read it here.

I'm starting to get suspicious again even if they have charged them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home