Monday, August 14, 2006

It's Ironic really.

Watching Michelle Malkins video on ANSWER. I was intrigued by the comment that Muslims are up in arms, how appropriate, about being asked their views on TWOT at the US border.

Now to be honest I originally thought that it would be a waste of time asking questions like that at a border because what was going to happen?
Border Guard : Have you come here to murder westerners?
Muslim : Yes but I thought I would get a visit to Disneyworld in first and find some goats as I won't be needing them when I am finished here.
Border Guard : Your nicked. (Or the American equivalent : Book him Dano)
Muslim : How did you know? Do we have a traitor in our organisation?

But after talking to a shrink I know he has convinced me that trained and experienced questioners can detect nuances in people that can raise suspicions. Not for well trained spies and the like but our Al Quada guys are not exactly nuclear physicists.

Now the part I find ironic is that people that want to introduce Sharia law to countries they have immigrated to can demonstrate about freedom. The talk about being left in peace and how they are all not killers but anyone who dissents has to be killed. They burn our flags but if you touch their holy book wrong you die. I was particularly surprised to see all these women there without covered faces. Tut tut. Boy would they be in for a surprise if they had their own way. Kids as well, looking younger than ten, shouting about Hezbollah and the PLO. I suppose they have to start early if they want to make mindless drones.

I've known Muslims for years. Before 911 and all the ones I know don't push their religion on you. They just get on with it and don't scream and shout if you have a drink or have a pork sandwich. Of course in this current PC world I'm too frightened to talk to them about their religion and see what they really think. I don't know them that well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home