Thursday, January 26, 2006

Troop movements.

Reading this about British troops going to Afghanistan. I've read on a few blogs that Afghanistan is next to Iran as if that implies we will be going in. I don't think so. Particularly in light of this article on the US military fighting capability. Personal I don't think we could go into Iran even if we wanted to. It would be bad enough if Iraq had never happened but now it would be a disaster. We would just be inviting them over here to make it worse. I know Blair would deny the connection but who believes him now anyway.

I'm coming more and more convinced that there will be nukes going off in the next few years. It won't be from Iran or North Korea though. It'll be from us. We just could do without a ground war against people who don't care about dying and will send their kids out as human mine detectors and bombs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home